We work with you to understand your people strategy and offer consulting services to support this. We work with you to drive and deliver the change and bring in experts from their field. Services include:
- Understand your people through surveys, discussions and more
- Coaching leaders to realise who they are and their impacts
- Preparing HR staff for wellness and people-centric initiatives
- Leadership development and Team Leading Excellence (ITOL-approved) programs
- Mindfulness at work initiatives for companies to implement immediate changes
- Implement bespoke workshops on a series of topics
- Develop tools and techniques for organisations to implement
How we impact those around us is the mark we leave…let’s journey together.
A series of guides and toolkits will be available to download and identify what they can do to support their people – from leaders to new graduates.
The Health Sciences Academy
We’d like to announce an innovative collaboration between Reach Outstanding and The Health Sciences Academy, giving way to a new breed of coaching program!
Reach Outstanding has worked to combine our elite coaching structure with the excellence of The Health Sciences Academy’s array of certifications to create a world-class, niche specific program that isn’t available anywhere else.
Students will have the unique opportunity to develop ICF proven coaching skills around the nutrition niche that truly interests them, allowing them to pursue a career that’s both passionate and profitable.
Our goal is to help businesses and people take their skills to a new level – and this bespoke coaching program was designed around those ideals. Both larger corporations in need of a more employee-centric offering and individuals wishing to start their own businesses will see a marked benefit from introducing a program of this quality.
When a student graduates with both their nutrition and coaching certifications, they’ll have the ability to:
- Assess and identify nutritional problems their clients are facing
- Help clients identify their own solutions through active listening and proactive questioning skills
- Work with clients using proven methods so that they identify and achieve measurable results
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with poor workplace nutrition practices
- Begin working with corporations to develop employee centred health coaching programs
- Work with corporate or private clients with the confidence that comes with tried and tested, scientifically backed knowledge
And this is only the beginning! This program goes live in April, and we’ve already seen significant interest from many students and ambassadors. For more information, visit thehealthsciencesacademy.org and join the mailing list today!